Yesterday I realized that my skill in Stupid Chiral Face Tricks is asymmetric:
- I can raise my left eyebrow independently, but not my right 
- I can sneer on the left side, but not the right
- It turns out I can, upon attempting it, ever so slightly flare just my left nostril, but not my right (I can flare both at once quite easily)
- I can wiggle my ears, and although I can't wiggle just one, I feel like I know how I would try to wiggle just my left one but would have no idea on the right
- I can flip my tongue one direction but not the other
So the left side of my face is apparently way more expressive! That's cool, and weird, especially since I'm right-handed. It only seems to apply to chiral motions (motions that have left/right handedness to them) so it's not like I just have more limited range of motion on one side of face. Clearly what this calls for is... a poll!
Handedness? (if it's complicated, just answer according to your actual hands)
Briefly list any chiral facial muscular skills
Your chiral facial muscular skills are:
I don't have any :-(
Totally symmetric (perform equally on both sides)
Consistently asymmetric (can only use left side for all, or right for all)
Do your chiral facial skills correlate with your handedness?
Yes, more skilled on same side as dominant hand
Yes, more skilled on opposite side as dominant hand
No clear correlation
N/A due to ambidextrous / not spending enough time in front of the mirror doing silly things
(For reasons, I am making this a public post, but the poll answers will only be visible to me; I will then strip off usernames and post the responses in a followup. There doesn't seem to be a way to automatically publish poll results minus usernames.)
 I can sort of raise my right one, but only by raising both while lowering my left one.